Think Pink

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at the American Cemetry, Madingley, Cambridgeshire

think_pink_border.jpg

Lovely shot and nice DOF. I have this image of you standing in the water with it lapping round your bottom lip to get that angle. ;)

HaHa ... when I saw the thread title ... I immediately thought of Matty ... how strange, can't understand why ... :naughty:

Great shot and lovely sharp reflection of the focus point ... (y)

CT said:
Lovely shot and nice DOF. I have this image of you standing the water with it lapping round your bottom lip to get that angle. ;)
CT you're not too far away from the truth but this is THE photo which tells the whole story!

DSC_8824.jpg

Marianne said:
CT you're not too far away from the truth but this is THE photo which tells the whole story!

Nah ... don't believe it ... he is just having a kip right ... :cautious:

well he was there for some time, one of our friends reckoned he was asleep, I told them he would wake up when he rolled over and fell in the water! See how he cuddles his lens even when sleeping?

excellent shot from Chuckles, and an equally excellent shot from Marianne!

Thanks folks... I didn't fall in and I DO have to sleep with it......

there isnt anything wrong with this shot at all, bit tricky to pick holes in it!

Venomator said:
HaHa ... when I saw the thread title ... I immediately thought of Matty ... how strange, can't understand why

Funny, not what I thought of. :D

I think it's a lovely pic chuckles. Like the Dof chosen here and the colour is very nice.

Jewel

Thanks everyone. It was a bad day..... I couldn't get anything right. One of those you get now and then, I'd become quite despondent. Then I noticed these lillies. Believe me, it turned the whole day round. It was a 5 minute burst of activity.

Sometimes you know when something is right.

That's it for this year then :) No more peachey ones left for me now :(

A beautiful shot . . but for me to make it perfect . .if only that foreground out of focus leaf was reflecting water! . . Now to do that you really would have taken an early bath and embarrased Marianne - after she had taken the photo and stopped laughing!

Back