Think Tank Speed Freak/Racer replacement/alternative?

Edit My Images
No
What's the best choice for a decent sized shoulder/waist hybrid bag these days? Think Tank's Speed models were great, but they've been discontinued.

Man, that sucks... I still use my Speed Racer V1.
Have you seen the NewsWear products? They are pretty similar and very functional... but not for carrying a camera+lens (because it should be in-hand). There's a newer product that is very similar as well PressFashion and getting favorable comparisons/reviews.

Other than that, for pro/large gear I think you are probably looking at modular harness/belt systems.

I have both of those bags. I hope they last me many more years; what happened to them?

66A94317-AB89-416B-8548-11C3BE487A2A.png66A94317-AB89-416B-8548-11C3BE487A2A.png
Would this work? It looks like it would take the waist belt that I use on Hubba.

What's the best choice for a decent sized shoulder/waist hybrid bag these days? Think Tank's Speed models were great, but they've been discontinued.
I've got a TT Speed Freak v2.0 that I'd be willing to sell. Had my eye on one for years as it's such a brilliant design. They've been discontinued for a while now so I snapped one up before all the shop stock ran out but I've never actually used it - I just don't seem to do that kind of walkabout photography these days. If you're interested, I'll pop it in the classifieds :cool:

I've got a TT Speed Freak v2.0 that I'd be willing to sell. Had my eye on one for years as it's such a brilliant design. They've been discontinued for a while now so I snapped one up before all the shop stock ran out but I've never actually used it - I just don't seem to do that kind of walkabout photography these days. If you're interested, I'll pop it in the classifieds :cool:
The Speed Freak will struggle with a full frame DSLR and grip, but it would still be a really good bag to have. How much did you have in mind?

Say £50 plus postage of your choice?

Thanks, I've managed to find a Speed Racer 2nd hand, in excellent condition for £50.

(y)

Back