Daily Thinking about a 365

Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm very much an amateur photographer, but have an interest in it and a willingness to learn.

I'm going to try TPs 52 challenge, but I'm also considering a 365 challenge.

I can't find any good lists, and don't want to just rely on "seeing something good" each day because my working week is basically the same routine day in day out.

Any ideas on where I can find a good list or 2 to go through? Or any tips on doing this?

Hi Mat, I don't really have any suggestions about where to go for a list as such but for your 365, you could base it around themes.

Perhaps on a weekly basis, pick a subject for that week or have someone suggest a challenge for that week so as you are getting it from another person.
A few suggestions to start you on your way: red, shiny, people, macro/close up, etc. You get the idea? In your first week say, look out for red things, next week shiny things.

I find that this gives focus to shots you are looking for as opposed to just snapping the nearest thing to hand.

Good luck (y)

Thanks. Well, I guess I could turn the TP 52 challenge into a 365 challenge. Take 7 pictures a week for that theme.

Thanks. Well, I guess I could turn the TP 52 challenge into a 365 challenge. Take 7 pictures a week for that theme.

Now that would be some challenge Mat.
Some of the 52 themes could lend themselves to that, others not even close. Seriously good luck with that one:D

Back