Thinking of doing a basic photography course in essex

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
So, i have now got the camera.... but really need to find out more on how to go fully manual ...So im thinking of doing a day photography course..!! Now over to you guys does any one know of a good course in Essex or Kent that can be recommended ?

Hi, Join your local photography club and get the best of both worlds, New photography friends and learn how to use your camera and of course you would probably enjoy the banter.
Russ

Hi Steve,

I have done a couple of classrom based courses with ArtEscape Photography in South Woodham Ferrers and would recommend them.

http://www.artescapephotography.com/

They also run some one day workshops at various locations in Essex.

Neil

Thanks for all the info guys..........still suffering from new camera syndrome at the moment lol...so probably best reel myself in a bit and play around with it for a few weeks first ...then decide what im going to do to improve my skills or lack of them......:LOL:

Hi Richard

Thanks those tutorials are very handy.............

Hi Geoff

yeah i just missed a groupon deal in Essex full day course ...£36 normally £199
Hey ho

Hi Russel

Dont about the banter..but they would rip the P*** outta me with my photos lol

Suggs........if you live in a glasshouse...............lol

Jonathanryan.........thanks i will take a look...........

Sorry to jump on your thread but I'd like on in south yorkshire

Sorry to jump on your thread but I'd like on in south yorkshire

God look with that Nick can't say that i have sen any advertised in south yorks, if you put your interests down and maybe some kind sole locally may let you tag on with them or have you tried a local camera club :)

Last edited:
God look with that Nick can't say that i have sen any advertised in south yorks, if you put your interests down and maybe some kind sole locally may let you tag on with them or have you tried a local camera club :)

Might do kev, I'm only in Laughton not too far from you ;)

Hi, Join your local photography club and get the best of both worlds, New photography friends and learn how to use your camera and of course you would probably enjoy the banter.
Russ

And someone here will almost certainly be able to recommend a class, or maybe someone there teaches one themselves!

So, i have now got the camera.... but really need to find out more on how to go fully manual ...So im thinking of doing a day photography course..!! Now over to you guys does any one know of a good course in Essex or Kent that can be recommended ?

Did you decide on a course yet ? i would also be interested in going to a course in Essex and wondered if you had joined a class, which one you had chosen to go on?

Back