Thirlmere 27-08-09 - first trip

Name
And
Edit My Images
No
Had my first visit to Thirlmere the other week, managed to get photos sorted at last. A very big thanks to Neil (Lev67) and Ian and met Gaz again, had a wonderfull day, difficult lighting conditions on and off. Some more firsts for me - little processing done.

Thanks (y)

1. Came up from Wales

3. I think Neil said this was "Pinky"

4. Playing hide and seek

5. Very low

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
6. Even lower

7. Came through very fast, looks like someone is having a great ride

Thanks for looking, any comments most welcome (y)

Thanks for the company Andy (y)
Looks like your post is getting the same reaction as I got.. Zero :thinking:

Some good catches low level, especially the delivery flight of the Navy Seaking..
The Guys in the back of the Chinook are videoing.. Cracking Footage I'll PM you the link..

Nice set Andy,
Thirlmere looks lovely, i havent managed to go there yet (always Wales). Great aircraft, great backdrop and wonderfully captured(y)
Dean:)

A very nice set Andy. I wouldn't mind trying Thilmere myself sometime. I understand your reasons why, but the watermark does spoil a nice set of images and distracts the viewer from the images.
No offence intended, but maybe its disliked enough for people not to comment on them. I could be wrong. I often am! ;) :LOL:

Kev.

Thanks for the company Andy (y)
Looks like your post is getting the same reaction as I got.. Zero :thinking:

Some good catches low level, especially the delivery flight of the Navy Seaking..
The Guys in the back of the Chinook are videoing.. Cracking Footage I'll PM you the link..

Cheers Neil

Can't wait to see the footage (y)

Nice set Andy,
Thirlmere looks lovely, i havent managed to go there yet (always Wales). Great aircraft, great backdrop and wonderfully captured(y)
Dean:)

Thanks Dean

Was a very worthwhile trip, esp with the Herc and the helecopters - a few firsts for me (y)

A very nice set Andy. I wouldn't mind trying Thilmere myself sometime. I understand your reasons why, but the watermark does spoil a nice set of images and distracts the viewer from the images.
No offence intended, but maybe its disliked enough for people not to comment on them. I could be wrong. I often am! ;) :LOL:

Kev.

Cheers Kev

Only been once, but definately recommend, can't wait to return (y)

No offense taken re Watermarks, had very mixed feelings about using them. First real play with Watermarks, so hopefully, will improve with practice - will have another go later.

Back