This could get addictive!

Name
Pip
Edit My Images
Yes
My first attempt at these utterly failed, then I was pointed in the right direction (a big thank you to JGS001 for that!!!) and had another go. This suffers from light pollution as it was in my back garden and is consequently over processed but I don't care - it made me happy even though it's a bit crappy! It's seven 30s f3.5 ISO100 shots and I think this one also has 1x 10 min shot stacked up using a freebie prog called starttrails.de with the resulting jpg mucked about with is PS until I got a usable image.

ST.jpg

I now have a thousand ideas about more of these and am constantly moaning about all the clouds and the bloody light pollution round here....!
Thanks due to all the helpful people on this forum - and again I'd like to thank John JSG001 in particular.

I think that's very good, and the light pollution is hardly noticeable at all, mine always have a red sky from all the local light.

I think that's very good, and the light pollution is hardly noticeable at all, mine always have a red sky from all the local light.
Thank you! It was very red which is where good old potato shop came in handy.

Better than anything I could manage. Very nice attempt (y)

Thank you snappyt. And I can assure you, if I can do it then pretty much anyone can...

Well done, that's a good result (y) Glad to be able to help out. Viewing and imaging the night sky is very addictive... Watch out... it can get very expensive too :D

Back