This evening I have mainly been cooking...

Edit My Images
Yes
Feta, olive and roast tomato tapinade*

-- followed by

King scallops and chorizo on a rocket salad

-- then

Roast monkfish with Mediterranean couscous

-- all washed down with

A nice Italian Frascati

-- there would have been

Cheese and biscuits but I was too full :)

I would have taken photos but that's just a bit too sad :D

So, what did everyone else have?

* ok, so I bought that one from the supermarket

Arbroath smokies tonight

Today 22:13
unclerichy This evening I have mainly been cooking...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feta, olive and roast tomato tapinade*

-- followed by

King scallops and chorizo on a rocket salad

-- then

Roast monkfish with Mediterranean couscous

-- all washed down with

A nice Italian Frascati

-- there would have been

Cheese and biscuits but I was too full

I would have taken photos but that's just a bit too sad

So, what did everyone else have?

* ok, so I bought that one from the supermarket

I'm coming round to your house for tea :D

Had a BBQ and a beer in celebration of the sun being out :D

Just gone in the oven is a deboned whole chicken with parmesan and basil topping.

Waiting on worktop are some very sweet delicious baby carrots.

Also going in the oven......

....McCain Southern Fries :LOL::LOL: Well you can't be posh about everuthing can you? :D

Chicken joint that was last night's tea but hadn't defrosted in time, and crusty bread with gravy - hence chicken (with added salmonella) & gravy crusty sarnies - cranberries to dip

Wifey won't allow wine tonight, had a Pinot G yesterday - wifey says I'm too fat, hence no more til Saturday

Why Saturday? She's out!!!

Last night - chicken in a three mustard and honey marinade with salad, followed by a weightwatchers desert type thingy.

Tonight - frozen lemon & pepper chicken breasts (obviously will be cooked when we eat them!), with oven chips as I'm hungry, can't be bothered to cook and need to go shopping :D

just had

Beef & Mushroom pie (homemade), mash, mushy pea's, gravy.

Aberdeen Angus I think :D

Aberdeen Angus pie?:thinking: Not quite the same, but a while ago I had Aberdeen Angus stew, because we got mixed up with unidentified chunks of meat in the freezer. Was damn nice though. The stewing steak roast wasn't half bad either, lol.

Feeling very virtuous as I had v healthy salad (without dressing) - one of those interesting ones with salad leaves you can't pronounce - beetroot (loads of iron), a bit of quiche, and a huge dollop of my mum's infamous potato salad. *yum!*

Well it wasnt home made, it was an Asda frozen jobbie
/Hangs head in shame

We did have lots of mash, veg and gravy with it though :D

Sausages from the sausage shop in bath (Herby)

Home made Onion gravy (red onions and red wine mostly)

Home made Mash (skins on, butter milk, chives and LOADS of black pepper)

/Father Jack Mode

'JACOBS CREEK SEMILLON CHARDONNAY 1996!'

/Jack mode off

Sausages from the "Giggly Pig" - pork and apricot I think they were and yummy as theirs always are! Boiled new potatoes tossed in a little butter and lemon juice, a tiny bit of swiss chard from the garden, and baked beans. ('cos you can't have sausages without beans!)

Tomorrow will be a meal out at Nandos with my best friend as we're meeting up for a girlie night. Every time we say "shall we try something different" and then end up at Nandos! :LOL:

Back