This Guy Is Doin' My Nuts In !

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
This wee guy is constantly attacking my nut feeder. He's chewed up one already and has started chewing through the wire on my reinforced fix up job.

You should replace your camera with an air rifle;)

put seperate feed out for him, somewhere scenic for nice pictures:)

air riffle or a peanut butter sandwich in a rabbit trap to catch him, then relocate him. but be careful they are vicious.

air riffle or a peanut butter sandwich in a rabbit trap to catch him, then relocate him. but be careful they are vicious.

It's illegal to relocate them.
JUST SHOOT THE B****Y THING.
You may even save some Red ones in the process.
C

Apparently Chilli powder on your peanuts discourages them. They can taste the Chilli that they don't like. The birds aren't affected.

This thread is making me rather upset. Why the hate people?! lol

Why not attach a frisbee over the top so the squirrel can't reach round?

Apparently Chilli powder on your peanuts discourages them. They can taste the Chilli that they don't like. The birds aren't affected.

Not sure about this. Think I'd be surrounded by hot birds - now i think about it might be a good idea after all :LOL:

The frisbee might be worth a try.

Not really into relocation, don't mind the wee guy, but he's now turned up with his hot bitch girlfriend and she's got her teeth into my nice new other feeder.

Tesco
Those look good, but at a big price - might try one though - Cheers.

My father in law has a great solution....

Wind wire round the branch and also round the lower section of the feeder. Apply voltage across wires. Birds unaffected as they don't stretch like the squirrels.

I saw it in action - almost died laughing....

Phil

My father in law has a great solution....

Wind wire round the branch and also round the lower section of the feeder. Apply voltage across wires. Birds unaffected as they don't stretch like the squirrels.

I saw it in action - almost died laughing....

Phil

Probably end up frying myself...

Might be easier, and more fun to get a taser gun.

As soon as the greys get a foothold on my patch they will soon know about it, getting sick of shooting cuddly little bunnies.

Back