This is absolutely fascinating...

How come these tribes never progressed themselves at the same rate as the rest of the "civilised" world, why are they are not sitting at computers like we are, they probably have not discovered the wheel yet:shrug:......:thinking:
Probably because the witch doctor does not like change:)

How come these tribes never progressed themselves at the same rate as the rest of the "civilised" world, why are they are not sitting at computers like we are, they probably have not discovered the wheel yet:shrug:......:thinking:

You call what we're doing to ourselves progress? :thinking:

I bet they dont suffer with things like Depression and stress, Poor eye sight or Diabetes!.. :LOL: They are probably more civilised that us!! Relatively speaking..:shrug:

It probably in thier history books that the last time the white man came he killed and kidnapped them for slaves.. the prophesy of him returning in shiney birds is comming true!! :LOL:

Poor things.. i bet they kacked themselves when they saw that!! :LOL:

I shouldnt laugh... :naughty:

The Vietcong shot arrows at choppers. Quite effective, if they were trailing a wire . . .

Back