This is the last bag!!

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
I have just taken delivery of a Lowepro Mini Trekker, an upgrade from the 200 Slingshot. I am really pleased with the bag and can now get all my lenses in plus a few bits and pieces.

Although the 200 slingshot is a very useful bag I found it a bit uncomfortable fully loaded on just the one strap, going back to the rucksack style with two straps is a big improvement.

I only ordered this bag on the 23rd Dec from Amazon so I am surprised it has been delivered today the 27th.

As the title says, this is the last bag

Although some may disagree :D

Although the 200 slingshot is a very useful bag I found it a bit uncomfortable fully loaded on just the one strap, going back to the rucksack style with two straps is a big improvement.

Thats why i got my SS300 replaced by the Mini Trekker from lowepro

Its my opinion thats why they have made the fastpack series

I did the same - the Slingshots are the photographic equivalent of sleeping on a bed of nails. Bloody uncomfortable.

I can quit getting new bags any time I want. I know because I've done it several times already.

:p

As the title says, this is the last bag

Although some may disagree :D

My very same words when i took delivery of my 3rd bag a tamrac adventure 9- the one i have just replaced with a Tamrac expedition 8 :thinking: this will be my last bag as i will not be able to physically carry anything bigger.:D

I've got that bag and its great!!!

a bit like the tardus, you seem to be able to get more in than you think - the only issue is that you then need to carry the extra weight!!!

Great bag though. Enjoy it (y)

I`ve had 4 Last Bags :shrug:

Theres always something else out there, as soon as I find it, it will be my LAST BAG too.....
Allan

haha, I've said that to myself before. Now I'm on the fourth last bag.

You need to get in touch with your feminine side Mal....have a different bag for each outfit (y)

Bob

PS...it's goin' to be a squeeze getting a 600/4 in there :shrug:

Teehee! Us blokes take the michael outta women for all those handbags... and I am up to kit bag number 4!

And now I am starting to consider buying a 'going out bag' that I can put my body with lens in without lugging all the chargers etc!

So thats a 'going out bag'... and a 'main bag'.... sound familiar anyone?

You need to get in touch with your feminine side Mal....have a different bag for each outfit (y)

Bob

PS...it's goin' to be a squeeze getting a 600/4 in there :shrug:

:LOL::LOL:

haha, I've said that to myself before. Now I'm on the fourth last bag.

Just had a count back and this is actually my fifth bag:)

Mind you I am in no hurry to get rid of the 200 AW :)

Mmmmm, "never say never" comes to mind and maybe sometime in the fiuture I may eat my words ;)

Edit, as my camera with 70-200 attached and lenses fit neatly I am just wondering if I will have the room to return my camera to the bag after changing lenses :thinking:

My last bag has had a road test now, had a bit thought and maybe that will not be my last bag :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back