This weekend where you at 11/09/10

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Ill kick off

Tomorrow (thursday) Featherstone v Halifax, Championship elimination semi final play off

Saturday: Huddersfield v Crusaders, Super League Elimination play off (Only if weather holds up on the east coast, first to ask why wins a prize)

Sunday: Oldham v York: Championship division 1 elimination semi final play off

I am doing Saracens v Sale on Sunday.

Saturday, looks like the early kick-off at Coventry v Leicester, then a quick dash to a rugby commission also in Coventry v Stourbridge

Last edited:
last night turf moor suprisingly dry for burnley/accy reserves published today....

Tonight my son plays first game of season so doing official team pics..

Friday was a t20 final in rochdale but got moved to sat and now cant do :(

Sat is a non league game but not been told what yet (min 1 pic added to my licence quest) and also another cricket league (ribblesdale) winning day at clitheroe,

Sunday is the last day of lancashire league cricket followed by my first ice hockey of the season

Just my sons team pic free.. all the rest commisioned...

Last edited:
Was supposed to be at the finals at Santa Pod on Saturday but it looks like rain :thumbsdown:

Having an old frind I rarely see over on Sunday :)

Fulham V Wolves for me

Rosslyn Parks ground is just down the road from me.

Last edited:
crewe vs bury saturday, and hopefully cricket odi england vs pakistan at headingley

Saturday- Huddersfield Giants V Crusaders (see you there G (y))

Sunday - Either a bike ride over the pennines or a swim training session with my little un! She's to complete 40 lengths in 25 mins!, for her Gold, sounds easy but she's only 8 :eek: (think I'd struggle now:D), Kind regards Graham.

I didnt think he meant that.... dont BET on it ? :)

:clap::clap::clap:

I need to find time to MA my new/old 300mm f2.8 non IS.

Then on Sunday eldest's rugby union training, so will be a good time to test the MA and also go manual for the first time !!!

I shouldnt post in here until last minute as it keep changing. :)

SAT
Junior Football sat morning
Tour of Britain bike race
Non League footy at Barnoldswick (min 1 maybe 2 pics for licence)
Cricket at Clitheroe (league winning game)

SUN
Junior Football in the A.M.
X2 Cricket matches
Ice Hockey at Blackburn Hawks v Coventry

So.. Cycle Race, Non League Football (x3), Cricket (x3) and Ice hockey this weekend

Last edited:
And all for a bit of fun for me:

Going to catch the Tour of Britain on the hills above Rochdale Saturday morning then

Saddleworth v East Hull National Conference League RL in the afternoon and on Sunday

Oldham St Annes v Hindley under 15s RL followed by

Waterhead v Hindley under 18s RL

followed by an afternoon of doing all the admin related to the results of 50+ games of RL from the morning.......and then I might get to see what I managed to take myself

Back to East Kilbride Pirates for the american football semi-final on Sunday.
Have to try to make amends for producing no pictures last weekend.
The CF card failed after I took it out of the camera, and I haven't been able to recover anything from it. More worryingly, I put a new CF card into the D300s last night, and it was immediately killed as well!
Good job there's an SD slot too. It appears ok, so I'll shoot this weekend and investigate the fault next week. Anybody had a similar problem?

duncolm - where are you based?

Gateway to the Campsies?

Lennoxtown?

Going to catch the Tour of Britain on the hills above Rochdale Saturday morning then

Thats what I am doing but no idea where.. Been told coming through east lancs ..need me at a sport ands hould take 20 minutes ..not been given time or location yet

Thats what I am doing but no idea where.. Been told coming through east lancs ..need me at a sport ands hould take 20 minutes ..not been given time or location yet
Out of Rochdale at 10.30 and up towards Edenfield - I'm looking to be around Owd Betts. Checked with Rochdale Council and they are only putting a rolling road block in place as the race approaches not shutting Edenfield Road completely, don't know about other places. It's heading up through the Trough of Bowland and Lancaster and then onwards to Blackpool via Garstang.

The route is on HERE. There's also a race manual for download which has more detail of just where it's going and at what time it can be expected.

Out of Rochdale at 10.30 and up towards Edenfield - I'm looking to be around Owd Betts. .

Paper have given me Crown Point Road, Burnley at 11 am.. want some east lancs scenery in background they say..

No sport for me tomorow (Due to no lens)
So im shooting the fireworks championships in Blackpool instead! :p

I'm at Everton v Man Utd tomorrow, cricket at Headingly on Sunday, followed by Stoke v Villa on Monday :) Quite a big weekend!

Paper have given me Crown Point Road, Burnley at 11 am.. want some east lancs scenery in background they say..

Could you see any scenery though.? Grotty on the tops although thankfully it did stop raining a couple of minutes before they came over. Didn't realise until today that my waterproof jacket wasn't actually waterproof. And all for 2 minutes action

Could you see any scenery though.? Grotty on the tops although thankfully it did stop raining a couple of minutes before they came over. Didn't realise until today that my waterproof jacket wasn't actually waterproof. And all for 2 minutes action

I ahve orrible grey scenery... got home got changed.. had a bowl of porridge and that was me setup for football.. It was leaders in one small group then all other riders in one big pack.. was that same for you?

got half way to footy and paper phones to redirect me to cricket..its all off with rain and the trophy on way to clitheroe.. so I had to go there and missed first 15 mins of footy.. but at least no cricket today just cup pics and home early..

junior footy.. 2 cricket matches and ice hockey tmmorow.. :0

I ahve orrible grey scenery... got home got changed.. had a bowl of porridge and that was me setup for football.. It was leaders in one small group then all other riders in one big pack.. was that same for you?

Had the leading three, a couple more and then the peleton. Very grey before and after, tried to brighten up for the couple of minutes they were around. Need to be near the top of a hill to get anything half decent - the riders are usually strung out and so easier to get.

Check out what Richard got up in the Trough of Bowland http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=259214

Back