This weekend where you at? 14/08/2010

Yeah - such is life. Good work with yours by the way. We should have a "how many published" thread - one post each that we update during the season. I think you might win, what with your big agency and all. Actually, Kipax might be the winner as he's on a roll these days too. It'd be a good laugh anyway.

I got one of my rugby ones on national TV last night, which was a bit of a shock..

picked up a Metro and and City AM on the way to work... Mainly Premier League but there is one of the Nottingham Forest v Leeds match.

Anyones?

Oh yeah, I was at Thamesmead Town and Canterbury unsurprisingly!

Last edited:
Anyone get the northern echo midweek who can PM me please?

picked up a Metro and and City AM on the way to work... Mainly Premier League but there is one of the Nottingham Forest v Leeds match.

Anyones?

Oh yeah, I was at Thamesmead Town and Canterbury unsurprisingly!

Not mine! I had a nosey though the papers and there were only 2 shots from that game to be seen! Poor showing :(

Sod all oop Norf from the Scunny Vs Norwich game :( anyone see anything down south?

Would it be possible to show the pictures that everyone has had published, if not directly, then links to the pictures if the publications are online?

None of us are allowed to put photos up on the net...only the publications if online (for Premier League/Football League - Not Rugby etc).

Here's my two from Saturday:
Mail on Sunday
News of the World

Also, there's a load of tearsheets on my signature gallery...some from last week.

I got 5 published today including an impromptu pic of accrington season tkt holders queing for cup tkts v newcastle and 2nd in que has a newcastle shirt on :)

I also shot 3 cricket matches for 3 diff papers on sun but wont see them until thur and fri

Back