This weekend where you at 18/09/2010

Yeah, I did that after Cardiff v Doncaster (Bellamy debut)...had so many problems wiring, I went and bought a 3 dongle to supplement my Orange one. First outing tomorrow.

I felt like throwing the thing into the Kop! It's a pay as you go O2 one.. it let me connect and I had full HSPDA signal, I topped up my £2 for the day.. then you have to reconnect. Would it reconnect? Yes.. but no downstream what so ever. So they took my money and ran. Bar stewards.

I felt like throwing the thing into the Kop! It's a pay as you go O2 one.. it let me connect and I had full HSPDA signal, I topped up my £2 for the day.. then you have to reconnect. Would it reconnect? Yes.. but no downstream what so ever. So they took my money and ran. Bar stewards.

Shlags! Thats a bit crap isn't it...it's one of those horrible sinking feelings you get when you try everything to get it to connect properly and it just wont. All the while you're missing the action (or not concentrating properly) and petrified you'll lose your job or something!

For those who have never experienced the horror of wiring to a deadline....be very very thankful.

Shlags! Thats a bit crap isn't it...it's one of those horrible sinking feelings you get when you try everything to get it to connect properly and it just wont. All the while you're missing the action (or not concentrating properly) and petrified you'll lose your job or something!

For those who have never experienced the horror of wiring to a deadline....be very very thankful.

Even ran to the wire room at half time.. the wifi is downstream only :)cuckoo:), thought I could try and mix and match the connections.. they started to send, then stopped after about 200kb. At that point, I gave up and wired from outside after the game.. where it worked perfectly. :bang:

Doubt it'll be in the papers, had problems wiring from the stadium last night :( (Note to self: buy 2nd and possibly 3rd mobile modems..) Not available on line due to licensing restrictions..

So you never actually got it then? (joke btw ;) )

There has been a slight alteration to my workload for the weekend too.. Wigan v Man City has been replaced by Man United v err... Liverpool ;):D

You jammy git!!!:notworthy:

Don't suppose you need a runner do you mate, pal, buddy. Also double up as a decent 2nd shooter, er pal, buddy, did i mention mate :D

Even ran to the wire room at half time.. the wifi is downstream only :)cuckoo:), thought I could try and mix and match the connections.. they started to send, then stopped after about 200kb. At that point, I gave up and wired from outside after the game.. where it worked perfectly. :bang:

Always the way...I went running to the press room, the main reception areas, corporate suites everything...with no luck.

Gave up and went to MaccyD's after the game. Straight up no problems.

This happened last Sat with my O2 one, thought it was a one off but evidently not....:cautious:

There was me getting all excited about accidently getting into a fight with some Millwall fans. Instead, I'm off to Horsham for some non-league action. Still not really worked out where Horsham is???

There was me getting all excited about accidently getting into a fight with some Millwall fans. Instead, I'm off to Horsham for some non-league action. Still not really worked out where Horsham is???

End of M23, just inland from Brighton, nice place.

Got Doncaster Knights vs Bedford Blues tomorrow, working for the club with a couple of additional bits and pieces thrown in.

Was on my way to Southport for the airshow....turned round half way there when I found out it was cancelled. Will have to make do with Waterhead v Askam under 18s instead. And here's me thinking I had a rugby-less weekend.

I've had a bloody good weeknd for celes.. both at Stoke yesterday, two of Berbatovs at United today..! :)

Yeah, I did that after Cardiff v Doncaster (Bellamy debut)...had so many problems wiring, I went and bought a 3 dongle to supplement my Orange one. First outing tomorrow.

I did the same a month or so ago, O2 kept letting me down so got a 3 one. Been very reliable so far

I've had a bloody good weeknd for celes.. both at Stoke yesterday, two of Berbatovs at United today..! :)

Nice one.

I had a stinker. 7 goals in the game and every cele was either at the other end of the pitch or running away from me!!! If ever i chose the wrong end to sit at a game, it was this one!!!

I have a today's Sun and a todays Metro if anyone is interested, picked 'em up off the tube this morning!

Ooooooh, The Sun might be of interest to me...is there a report from Exeter Chiefs v Newcastle Falcons at all?

I have a today's Sun and a todays Metro if anyone is interested, picked 'em up off the tube this morning!

Is there anything about the Holdsworth twins (Newport County vs Mansfield Town)? Haven't had a chance to get out and check yet

Nope, sorry ... not much luck here lads... I must have picked up the wrong edition of the Sun ;)

Just had a quick look, there was a very small one at the back of the goals pull out - wouldn't have been easy to spot! Especially if it was used just in the edition here! Thank you anyway!

Back