weekly Thought I'd give a Woop Woop the the 2013 TP 52ers.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, all those who are still in this year's 52.

When you start a project like this, it's easy to say, 'How hard can it be to take one photograph a week?!'. Well, for a variety of reasons many have dropped out, but hopefully they'll be back next year, and there are some who, I'm sure, will catch up.

The project was always about learning, trying new things, new approaches and taking photographs that you may feel a little :geek: or :exit: or :confused: about.

Well, so far there have been some cracking photographs and as tempted as I am to cite a few, I thought I'd give a :woot: :ty: to those who are still here.

Cheers and and thanks for the support and feedback.

I honestly thought it wouldn't be a problem, but it's tough. So worth it though, as a learning experience. Looking at what others have taken, and reading how they arrived at that point, as well as the excellent feedback, has been invaluable. I only bought a camera the other year when my son joined us, with the idea of just recording his development, but it's so involving for such a simple thing.

I still feel a bit dumb when it comes to giving crit, both from a technical and aesthetic point of view... but if I can offer nothing else it makes sense to say if I like something, even if I don't know why.

Kudos to those still here!(y)

Seconded and right back atcha.

(y)

I honestly thought it wouldn't be a problem, but it's tough. So worth it though, as a learning experience. Looking at what others have taken, and reading how they arrived at that point, as well as the excellent feedback, has been invaluable. I only bought a camera the other year when my son joined us, with the idea of just recording his development, but it's so involving for such a simple thing.

I still feel a bit dumb when it comes to giving crit, both from a technical and aesthetic point of view... but if I can offer nothing else it makes sense to say if I like something, even if I don't know why.

Kudos to those still here!(y)

Crit isn't easy, but often well received.

Cheers.

& 4th'd from me.......

after 2.5 years of this challenge I struggle more but will keep going...I have actually learnt lots of stuff from feedback & crit so it is much appreciated (y)

thanks to everyone for your support over the years & a MAHOOOOOSIVE well done to all still in the game...see you at the finish line :clap:

Back