Thought I'd pop in and say hi! :D

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, it's been a while :eek: I hope you're all well and continuing to enjoy your camera gear :D

I've not had chance to get out with mine much lately, but I have been using it now and again ... mainly for the fluffies in my life and for products for our new business!

Some of you may remember our BSH kitty had a litter of kittens last year. Well we kept two girls back so now have three! Amongst the pictures below are the girls, plus our newest addition Oscar who is a Chinese Crested Powderpuff who we rescued pretty recently.

Here's Itty who is a Lilac Tortie:

5312940928_906712de6c_b.jpg

Tinks who is a Blue/Cream like her mum ...

5312936626_e7133bb67d_b.jpg

Rilly enjoying her time now her role as a nursing mum has long since passed :crying:

5312349451_28dc2c19b3_b.jpg

We did intend to continue breeding, but things changed quite suddenly when my hubby was made redundant. We had to make some big decisions and one of them was giving up the idea of breeding to start a business together. This means I have him here more often which is much better for my health too!

So we have started a business in the pet industry, predictably :D We make scented cat toys, which all of our customers go crazy for and also pet bedding and other bits. Chris (hubby) has recently completed his first wooden framed bed and I made the soft furnashings:

Eroswoofbed2.jpg

(This picture has taught me that I need to brush up on my photography skills. I'm not happy with it)​

This bed is being donated to the Chinese Crested Rescue so they can raffle it to raise funds :D But there are plenty more to come soon.

Here is a little video clip of Tinks enjoying one of our scented toys! She's actually acting pretty sedate with it compaired to some of the video's I've seen of other peoples kitties reacting to them :LOL: I think it's more to do with the fact it was only a day or two after she was spayed (as you can see), so still taking it easy.

[YOUTUBE]_9vZzUWAarU?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Here is Oscar our new boy who has slotted into our family perfectly. Both Bella (our Rough Collie) and the kitties seem to love him. We of course have also fallen in love.

oscar6.jpg

Oscar1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed looking, and it would be lovely to hear how everyone else is doing :love:

Jo xxx

Last edited:
Good to see you posting again Jo and hope you are keeping well (y) Excellent set, love the moggy shots cannot but think that the last two could be improved even more with an adjustment on the white side of things :shrug:

Hi.

Still takeing rubbish photos (me that is).

Very nice set. Just one thing (not a crit of your photos), but the bottom of the legs, of the bed could use a rub, with a bit of sandpaper.:D:D:D

Hi all, it's been a while :eek: I hope you're all well and continuing to enjoy your camera gear :D

Hi Jo, glad to see you back. I often think about you, and your lovely cats. They always have such gorgeous big eyes! I remember when you got the first one... and the photos of the kittens etc.. wonderful.

Glad you and Chris are starting business together and feeling better in yourself. (y)

I saw the first and laughed out loud very loud - brilliant picture! A great set as a whole too. Bravo :)

Fab photos as usual.

I was thinking about you the other day too, I wondered where you were and what you are up to. Sounds like things are coming along nicely.(y)

Take care.

Lisa x

Back