Three from today

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
It seems pretty quiet in the garden at the moment, must be they are all busy with their nests :)

IMG_0523632x800.jpg

IMG_0543800x468.jpg

2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots there, i particularly like N02 it looks so inquisitive:clap:

Nice shots there, i particularly like N02 it looks so inquisitive:clap:

Thanks, that Dunnock just hangs around the garden all day, which keeps me amused whilst waiting for others to turn up :LOL:

these are really good IMO! nice bokeh in them all! and you must have a lot of patience! i tried getting some bird photos the other day.. didn't happen. I'm too impatient and loud lol.
What aperture/ss did you use to get these can i ask?

All lovely ;) I'm slightly jealous of 1. Would love to have one or two of those beauties in our garden.

We had a quiet period a few weeks ago. Now it's chaos most of the day! I saw my first fledgling today ... a collard dove. Just waiting for the rest to jump the nest now :D

these are really good IMO! nice bokeh in them all! and you must have a lot of patience! i tried getting some bird photos the other day.. didn't happen. I'm too impatient and loud lol.
What aperture/ss did you use to get these can i ask?
Thanks, #1 was 1/200 @ 6.3. #2 was 1/100 @ 5.6. And #3 was 1/80 @ 7.1

All lovely ;) I'm slightly jealous of 1. Would love to have one or two of those beauties in our garden.

We had a quiet period a few weeks ago. Now it's chaos most of the day! I saw my first fledgling today ... a collard dove. Just waiting for the rest to jump the nest now :D

:LOL: Yeh, whilst I was sat waiting a Blue Tit and fledgling bombed in pretty quic, fed the chick and shot off again all in a blink of an eye. I swang the camera around but I was limited to how far I could go with it due to the camouflage netting :bang:

Back