Three Shire Head

Edit My Images
No
I took them digitally as test shots for my film camera which I also lugged all the way there. It's a long walk with a heavy rugsack full of equipment but well worth it.

PI3P6389a.jpg

PI3P6377a.jpg

I can't wait to see the film shots.

Lovely colours there, just right amount of blur in the water too.
Cheers for sharing.
Dean:)

Really, really nice! I'd have them both on my wall.

I'm not experienced enough in photography to understand film's aesthetic benefits properly - would it be OK if you posted the film incarnations of the shots too? I'd love to see them!

No1 is a cracker!

Really, really nice! I'd have them both on my wall.

I'm not experienced enough in photography to understand film's aesthetic benefits properly - would it be OK if you posted the film incarnations of the shots too? I'd love to see them!

I could post them when developed - but they'll then be digital copies. I don't think the differences will be apparent online because of the size restrictions for posting images.

I could post them when developed - but they'll then be digital copies. I don't think the differences will be apparent online because of the size restrictions for posting images.

OK. I was thinking more about the warmth of colour that people talk about - so do people generally use film when they have the choice because of the way it handles detail?

Gorgeous, number one particularly!

OK. I was thinking more about the warmth of colour that people talk about - so do people generally use film when they have the choice because of the way it handles detail?

That's all down to choise of film make, type as well as ISO. Also a major contribution is the choise of filter being used (none on the above digital shots) to produce the effect within the image. To me it's not clear cut.

Both excellent but the depth of the colours and light in the 1st makes it superb :clap:

Back