Three times Iceland

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,

I'd like to show you three of my favourite images from my last trip to Iceland. I was there for 7 days and the weather wasn't good at all but luckily I had some nice moments to enjoy. I hope you will like them as well.

Kind regards

Daniel

1) "A Place for Gods"

2) "Lost in Ice"

3) "The Green Lantern"

Last edited:
The first, I love the difference in the apparent water temperature just from how the light is hitting, warm pinks and freezing blue greens side by side

Second is a lovely abstract image- could look at this again and again

Third, distance element is fantastic. I do think it could lose a (big) chunk of the bottom and would be a much stronger image with a bit less foreground.

All in all a nice set but I really do think the 3rd would be stunning with a bit of cropping.

Nice set I like them.

hird, distance element is fantastic. I do think it could lose a (big) chunk of the bottom and would be a much stronger image with a bit less foreground.

All in all a nice set but I really do think the 3rd would be stunning with a bit of cropping.

Agreed.

Great shots though :)

Thx a lot for your comments guys. I thought about your suggestions and I tried a 16:10 crop. Here is the result. Now I'm curious about your opinions.

When I saidd a fair bit I was thinking more like 2.5/3:1 as a crop ratio with all of it coming off the botttom. The 16:10 doesn;t take enough off to make a difference imho.

Great set. The cropped image could afford to lose a little more foreground but I also like the way the front of the foreground kind of mirrors the mountain in shape?

Back