Through the Aperture

I like it. The blown hand doesn't bother me at all. It's a very clever photo and I think the blown hand actually adds to it.

If we spent all our time worrying about 'oh that's blown, that's blown' etc, we end up taking the fun out of our hobby.

Thanks for sharing, I really like this (y)

This would have been a lot better without the blown out hand :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the feedback Matt.

I've processed it that way to try and contrast the rest of the shot which I felt was a bit dark.

I must admit I do find the blown hand quite distracting, and is drawing me in more than the lens is.

I like it. The blown hand doesn't bother me at all. It's a very clever photo and I think the blown hand actually adds to it.

If we spent all our time worrying about 'oh that's blown, that's blown' etc, we end up taking the fun out of our hobby.

Thanks for sharing, I really like this (y)

For me the fun of photography is taking the photo, but I also think that we should strive for perfection what ever we consider that to be, the difficulty there is that with photography being a creative medium, that means that each personal interprets things differently :LOL:

Thanks for the feedback Matt.

I've processed it that way to try and contrast the rest of the shot which I felt was a bit dark.

No worries and I sort of get where your coming from (y)

Matt

Back