Thruxton BSB

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow!, there are some great photo's on this site. i dunno if mine can compare to those already on here, but here we go.
thrux.jpg

yamaha.jpg

kawasaki93.jpg

honda88.jpg

honda.jpg

75.jpg

56.jpg

15.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Comments always welcome.
Dean:)

A very good set Dean.
I prefer to see the riders eyes in these types of shot, so well done for capturing them.
The Jonathan Rea photo stands out for me.

very good! nice bit of action and speed conveyed in them

Nicely done!

Never been to Thruxton yet...

Superb shots, esp like 2, 3 and 5 :clap:

:clap:
well done there mate very nice set
like some of the angles you've shot there ill have to try some on my next outing..:naughty: soon hopefully(y)

Cheers guys,
Thanks for you comments.
LL-Thruxton isnt too bad for photography, generally you only have access along the whole of the front side, you have to walk along a bit, to find places where the fence is lower, but generally it's pretty good.

As a p.s. i went on a practice day, and admission was only £5, this incuded access to the paddock. Great value.

#5. love it :)

There's an interesting effect I have only just noticed on #7 - take a look down towards the riders boots and the tyres...

I thought it might have been heat shimmer, but is it?

There's an interesting effect I have only just noticed on #7 - take a look down towards the riders boots and the tyres...

I thought it might have been heat shimmer, but is it?

A: Dodgy editing:LOL:

Lol easily done i have done worse, great pics, you make it to Snet??

Love to go to Snet some day, off to Silverstone in June for F1:woot: come on!!!

Silverstone is crap from a photographers point of view, but the F1 cars are amazing and is a must atleast once for any petrol head.

Snet's not bad but hard work due to the distance mots corners are away from the track, except Russells which gets very very busy lol

Same issues at Silverstone but the cars are bigger so you can get away with a slightly shorter lens but make sure you have at least 400mm

Russdaz, just looked at your motorsport gallery(Thruxton), Bl**dy great mate.

Arh thanks mate, i thought that was one of my poorer rounds tbh, had the Sigma a full range most of the time not at its best at 500mm. Does help if you can stay the full weekend to hunt the angles out.

Hmmm might be at Silverstone on Friday for WSB, never been there but have heard its going to be touch and go to get anything with my 300mm even with a 1.6x crop :(

Need to get some more money together for both a big a*se lens and a gym membership to build up my upper body strength to lift it :D

Need to get some more money together for both a big a*se lens and a gym membership to build up my upper body strength to lift it :D

Yeah! you should see the size of my biceps;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back