Thunder and lightning very very frightning

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I went out last night to drop my wife off for a night on the town and saw the sky was looking heavy, there had been a hell of a storm the night before that I slept through, so I took my camera with me.

I have wanted to do this for a while, but I am not good at dragging myself out of bed so always missed the chance in the past.

This is the one I managed to get before getting absolutely soaked!
I also have a blog post here with a bit of waffle about it if you want to read.

p693749758-5.jpg

Last edited:
That's ace! I couldn't manage to find all my kit as our power went first strike! So grabbed the gopro on time lapse n stuck it to house window!

Nice blog Dave at least you remembered the camera :) good to read the editing process as well thank you (y)

Thank you guys. :)

Nice blog Dave at least you remembered the camera :) good to read the editing process as well thank you (y)
I wrote the blog without the editing process first and posted it. Then I read it back and thought, actually, who will want to read all this waffle just to see one mediocre image? So added the rest in the next day and since then it's beena lot more popular. So I think I might try do to a bit more like that, heck, I may even get someone to subscribe one day! lol

Very cool image. I too would love to do this but like you have trouble getting out of bed. Instead I woke up and watched in amazment through the bedroom window.Like a numpty whilst ooooh and arrrhing " I should have turned the router off and all techie equipment" Telegragh pole got frazzled on our street :-(

ps:

Great blog post too____Inspired______Gaz

Back