Tiger Sharks

Love the last Mike but all good ... rather you than me bud! :eek:

Wow. They're fantastic shots. Aren't the Tigers up there with the most aggressive/dangerous sharks ? Where were you btw ? Besides being in a cage.? :D

Love the last Mike but all good ... rather you than me bud! :eek:

Cheers Roger. Although you have to keep your wits about you, the Tigers are not aggressive believe it or not - its the bull sharks that raise the heart rate!

Wow. They're fantastic shots. Aren't the Tigers up there with the most aggressive/dangerous sharks ? Where were you btw ? Besides being in a cage.? :D

Thanks John. It was a live aboard boat that sails from Riviera Beach, about an hour north of Fort Lauderdale. The diving is done in Bahamas waters, albeit you don't touch land there.

No cages by the way!

Mike

They are so fab me old mucker as your images always are

hmmm there a fine line between genius and madness isn't there.....................just sayiing :p :LOL: :exit:

Sorry buddy fair play on the graft fair play on the images damn you are good mate...........think they ...........sharks.......... are the only beastie that give me the the frights Mike,irrational sure but we all have our weaknesses

superb bud !!

Excellent Mike. I'm not sure whether to be envious or relieved it wasn't me in with them.

A cracking set, love them all but that last one is special.

Excellent Mike, must be a great experience (y)

Fantastic shots Mike, my personal favorite is the first one, I bet the heart was pumping when that was almost on the dome!

Not seen a Tiger myself, are they as fun as the Oceanics?

Very nice Mike :)

Fantastic set of images Mike, love the first one that eye says to me "Thats close enough mate":eek:

Awesome shots....

Excellent Mike. I'm not sure whether to be envious or relieved it wasn't me in with them.

A cracking set, love them all but that last one is special.

Great set, particularly No4. (y)

Excellent Mike, must be a great experience (y)

Very nice Mike :)

Fantastic set of images Mike, love the first one that eye says to me "Thats close enough mate":eek:

Thanks everyone

They are so fab me old mucker as your images always are

hmmm there a fine line between genius and madness isn't there.....................just sayiing :p :LOL: :exit:

Sorry buddy fair play on the graft fair play on the images damn you are good mate...........think they ...........sharks.......... are the only beastie that give me the the frights Mike,irrational sure but we all have our weaknesses

superb bud !!

I think we both know which side of the line I'm on Stu - and its definitely NOT the genius :oops: :$:ROFLMAO:

Fantastic shots Mike, my personal favorite is the first one, I bet the heart was pumping when that was almost on the dome!

Not seen a Tiger myself, are they as fun as the Oceanics?

Cheers Lee, Never actually shot the oceanics, still on the 'to do' list, but its certainly an experience when they come up close enough to be given a little belly rub! Never threatened by them though, they were very calm and curious. Its the bull sharks that get the blood pumping for me - they certainly have a menacing look about them

Mike

Mike

Get yourself on a trip with the Oceanics, they are something else!!!!

Have you ever done the Blue Sharks down in Cornwall?

Mike

Get yourself on a trip with the Oceanics, they are something else!!!!

Have you ever done the Blue Sharks down in Cornwall?

Yep, the Oceanics are definitely on the list, as are the blues down in Cornwall. Wanted to do the trip to Brothers and Elphinstone last November but Mrs P booked the holiday whilst I was at work which meant we were tied in to TUI and could only change it to land based only without making extra payments - long and boring story...

On the bright side, got a trip to Guadaloupe booked for later this year to dive with the Great Whites :banana:- got to go into a cage this time though :(

They're all very nice, good job! Careful, they're known to eat about anything ... like cans, license plates, cameras and anything attached to the camera. ;) I kid, I know they aren't the monsters they've been made out to be but they do have a history of being bad once in awhile so caution should be paramount, like with any wild animal. I'm probably preaching to the choir, sorry.

Those are really special Mike . I enjoyed seeing them . I can not swim so this is not going to be something I get to do . But I feel quite envious of your experience and photos . I liked them all , but the full body photos look better some how . The first pic with the other shark coming up in the background is superb . Great Whites on the to do list ? Wow , that`s dedication . It`s a challenge to fault your photos . Hope your well .

A great set Mike no.2 being my pick.

They're all very nice, good job! Careful, they're known to eat about anything ... like cans, license plates, cameras and anything attached to the camera. ;) I kid, I know they aren't the monsters they've been made out to be but they do have a history of being bad once in awhile so caution should be paramount, like with any wild animal. I'm probably preaching to the choir, sorry.

Those are really special Mike . I enjoyed seeing them . I can not swim so this is not going to be something I get to do . But I feel quite envious of your experience and photos . I liked them all , but the full body photos look better some how . The first pic with the other shark coming up in the background is superb . Great Whites on the to do list ? Wow , that`s dedication . It`s a challenge to fault your photos . Hope your well .
All good thanks Mark, hope you are too
wow amazing shots Mike m8

Thanks for stopping by to comment everyone, cheers

Mike

Back