Tiger Temple Thailand

Name
John Larson
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back from a trip to Thailand where we visited these fantastic cats, I was surprised how well they were treated and how happy they were, they have never been in the wild and have always had contact with humans. Comments very welcome.

THAI20121199.jpg

THAI20121201.jpg

THAI20121204.jpg

THAI20121184-1.jpg

THAI20121091.jpg

THAI20121050.jpg

Think my only comment has to WOW what a fantastic thing to see :D

Brilliant. In no. 6 I can just hear it shouting 'Aaaaargh that's bloody sore!' :LOL:

What fantastic shots! How lucky are you... What I love about all of these pics, especially the last one is how you can see that they are obviously playing as in all pics the claws are relatively well retracted... show's they are really enjoying this play. Just love the jump shot - good capture (y) Supports what you are saying about not living in the wild but still being happy and playful... J

Last edited:
Great to see those tigers enjoying themselves.

Not sure if it is just my monitor, but the pictures appear to have a distinct yellow cast to them?

(Also, not the cats are not very 'wild & free')

What magnificent animals!
My daughter is off to Thailand in a couple of months. Hope she brings her instamatic with her!!

Thank you all for your comments it was an honour to be with these animals it is a shame they are not in the wild but these cats would not be able to live in the wild.

Great to see those tigers enjoying themselves.

Not sure if it is just my monitor, but the pictures appear to have a distinct yellow cast to them?

(Also, not the cats are not very 'wild & free')
Thanks for your comment, yes I know I am afraid it was my settings and offcourse it was so bright, I was disappointed with the light and airpolution in Thailand. (y)

Thank you all for your comments it was an honour to be with these animals it is a shame they are not in the wild but these cats would not be able to live in the wild.

My comment alluded to the fact that this forum is for photos of animals in their natural environment (Nature, Wild & Free).

Back