Tigermeet NATO

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
Well got back home last night about 1am from Holland after seeing this bunch on their NATO Excercise.

A friend of mine lent me his Sigma 70 - 300 APO, was my first time using a telephoto on this camera.
The day started off really foggy, and damp, and cloud cover remained overcast all day. If you have got the time to C+C please do so :)

tigermeet_1.jpg

tigermeet_2.jpg

tigermeet_4.jpg

tigermeet_6.jpg

more to come..

Last edited:
Too many pictures!!!!!!!!

They are all very nice but I'd much rather look at the 3-4 which you think are best than all those repeated shots.

Too many pictures!!!!!!!!

They are all very nice but I'd much rather look at the 3-4 which you think are best than all those repeated shots.

Its hard! :D.. i had 1100 photo's kept around 200, and i've gotten them down again for TP..:LOL:

Unfortunately these were the only spot we could get clear shots of the jets as we didn't have any ladders available to shoot over the crowd :(, and wasn't much room to try and pan was sharing the spot with a friend of mine and were shoulder to shoulder.. it was a good day, it was the closest airshow I'd ever been too this close to the runway or taxiway as some of the pilots were brave enough to land on the taxiway which was a lot closer to the barrier.

Back