Tigers

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Had a trip out to the zoo over the weekend, it was my first time back there with a DSLR so i was keen to try out new skills,if any, i have learned from magazines and this forum.

This particular thread is dedicated to the tigers.

C&C Welcomed

Matt

cub1 by mattd85, on Flickr

t2d by mattd85, on Flickr

t5d by mattd85, on Flickr

t4d by mattd85, on Flickr

t11d by mattd85, on Flickr

t12d by mattd85, on Flickr

More on flickr.....

Absolutely love big cats, so i really like these. I love the last one!

Lovely set, but I have to say, in the first image, he definitely seems to be adding you to him menu! That's a very purposeful stare!

Landscapejunkie said:
theyre great matt.which zoo was it.

Hi and thanks, it was Chester zoo, I had to shoot through the glass which thankfully was clean.

Matt

Excellent set of photos there Matt, will have to check out Chester zoo sometime. Would never have guessed about the glass though, just checked out the rest of your pics on your Flickr stream and really liked the Cheetah shots too. If you get the chance, you should go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park as you can get some great shots without glass or fences due to its layout, it's a terriffic day out.

Last edited:
modchild said:
Excellent set of photos there Matt, will have to check out Chester zoo sometime. Would never have guessed about the glass though, just checked out the rest of your pics on your Flickr stream and really liked the Cheetah shots too. If you get the chance, you should go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park as you can get some great shots without glass or fences due to its layout, it's a terriffic day out.

Hi,

Thanks for the comments, I didn't know there was one in Yorkshire, off to google I go lol. Thanks for the info.

Matt

Great set :)
Really like the eyes in #1. You were lucky to get clean glass at Chester, it's usually covered in hand and nose prints from the kids ;-)

Back