Time attack from Brands Hatch

Edit My Images
Yes
Any-one else attend to day, some of the machines on display where amazing. The sounds of some of the 800bhp monsters where mad. Heres a few pics, resized un edited as i am being very lazy tonight.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

They had pick up trucks in support to.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

And the TVR serries

Hosted on Fotki

And the Fiesta and seloute serries, but i havent downloaded half of my cards yet, so i'll post more up tomorrow if these pass inspection.

As you see light was very changable, but i loved every minute of the day.

I was there yesterday, mostly inside Druids as well.

Haven't had a chance to do much with my shots yet apart from delete the cr*p but will get some up over the next day or so

I want one of those pickups :D

Funny thing Ross i wasnt on the inside of Druids much, i just never downloaded the other cards last night.

Those Trucks did look fun very sideways outta Druids at times

Nice one Russ, think I may have seen you at Brands yesterday.

30D + 300mm f4?

Possibly, i used the 70-200, 300mm f4 and the 400mm at virtually every corner at some point in the day, faded yellow Dunlop hat maybe the give away, and in desperate need of a shave to lol

Possibly, i used the 70-200, 300mm f4 and the 400mm at virtually every corner at some point in the day, faded yellow Dunlop hat maybe the give away, and in desperate need of a shave to lol

haha! yep deffo saw you a handful of times

I was also inside Druids for most races on sunday,

I have only had my Canon 400D for a couple of days so i only had the standard lens, but i got some good photos

2002619799802066600_rs.jpg

2000031332135144818_rs.jpg

2000060930226278576_rs.jpg

2000038604579996484_rs.jpg

2000011788424313272_rs.jpg

2000027539288669827_rs.jpg

Thanks,

Not bad for the kit lens Evil

Dave, feel free to give me shout next time you see us around if you want lol

Just uploaded another 50
http://public.fotki.com/russdaz/time-attack-brands-hatch/ could add a whole lot more but be a bit samey with too many pans of different cars?

Taken delibrately dark, not sure if it works or not?

Hosted on Fotki

werent sure these types work? ye no?

Hosted on Fotki

Smokey TVR

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Festa's where close

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Nice exhaust?

Hosted on Fotki

My fav car

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

or was it this one.

Hosted on Fotki

Very happy this weekend after the poor showing at the BTCC, please view the rest if i havent bored you all. Be interested to know what your fav's are.

The festa's where great many other cartogies one would have been punted of the track at some point.

Garry the secret? dont know, colour wise manual exposure mode maybe, i think the 30d tends to over expose to much. Having very good lenses helps greatly, and compse the shot as close to what you want the final image to look like, theres only a couple that have been cropped a tad, but thats mainly due to not having a 100% view in the view finder.

are you shooting in RAW? What do you use to resize/PP the photos?
I had a 30d with a L lens and it never took photos that sharp on its own. it needed help

Generally i shot raw from major events as i shot manual, gives me a tad more scope to make a mistake with the exposure.

But some of the these are j-peg's, although i set the camera adjustments to nuetral, cant say what ones are j-pegs as i am up the gym at present, i used lightroom for these in a batch export as i was being lazy (any-one know how to watermark in LR)

Settings used where mainly default bar the the following.
Clarity 10%
Contrast 55%
Sharpening 50%
Resized

I normal prefer CS3 and edit individual rather then batch process like this.

Generally i shot raw from major events as i shot manual, gives me a tad more scope to make a mistake with the exposure.

But some of the these are j-peg's, although i set the camera adjustments to nuetral, cant say what ones are j-pegs as i am up the gym at present, i used lightroom for these in a batch export as i was being lazy (any-one know how to watermark in LR)

Settings used where mainly default bar the the following.
Clarity 10%
Contrast 55%
Sharpening 50%
Resized

I normal prefer CS3 and edit individual rather then batch process like this.

cool. I use Aperture, so i guess i just need to fiddle the settings a bit more until i get them looking like yours :)

cool. I use Aperture, so i guess i just need to fiddle the settings a bit more until i get them looking like yours :)

Thanks, the 1st truck was taken in j-peg format.

And 1 minor correct to ,ake contrast was 15% which which is just over half on the slider bar (only added 5% hense why i thought it was 55%)

Hard to think i only got a DSLr in Novemeber last year.

Now i need a mk3 :naughty: might have to settle for 4od though for next year, this has 30d has around 40-50K actuations now i only has a few months lol

oh now i need some-one to give me a media pass lol

you seem to be doing quite well without them ;)

Thanks you wouldnt think from the final batch all bar 2 have fences in front of them, so just think how much better thered be without that,

just checked there site out, well hmmmm

and i cant sell the BSB stuff without a licence.

and i cant sell the BSB stuff without a licence.

technically, no. But i dont think that stops most people.

I have a friend who has just switched to lightroom. his have come out with the same perfect sharpness and contrast as yours. I need to fiddle with aperture a bit more to try and get the same. Thats my mission for the day!

technically, no. But i dont think that stops most people.

I have a friend who has just switched to lightroom. his have come out with the same perfect sharpness and contrast as yours. I need to fiddle with aperture a bit more to try and get the same. Thats my mission for the day!

knowing my luck id cought for for doing that lol

But i have just added another 50 something

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I could add more, but thats them all. Sorry to bore any-one.

Back