[Time Lapse] Anglican Sunset

Ace!

always a pleasure watching these... keep them coming!

Well worth the time spent, looks great.

How many times did you adjust the FL?

Watched it in SD and then in HD about 30 times when I realised how good it was - as you say, you find something different in there every time - love it

That's brilliant. Love the 'fast' ferry.

ND grad might have been an option for the fist half although my screen is too bright.

That's great - so much going on... I'm going to watch it again now (y)

ND grad might have been an option for the fist half although my screen is too bright.

There's some highlight recovery I could do in post production to bring the skies back to some degree. The grad option would be difficult as even the slightest movement, as you can see, might be recorded.

Brilliant (y)

that is bloody awesome, sorry to say this but im going to have to try it myself one day.

edit: can i ask how you set the camera up to constantly take pictures at set intervals?? is it through a laptop or is it some setting in the camera?

Last edited:
Thats brilliant!, so you say the night time viewing is open only till the 26th November? how much is to go up? i think a trip over the river is in order!

Yep, only until 26th Nov and there's a private thing going on 5th Nov. It costs £4.25 per person. I think there was a concessionary price, but not sure who's eligible.

More details on the cathedral website.

that is bloody awesome, sorry to say this but im going to have to try it myself one day.

edit: can i ask how you set the camera up to constantly take pictures at set intervals?? is it through a laptop or is it some setting in the camera?

Don't be sorry, go try it! It's very satisfying and a very different way of seeing the world.

My camera has a built-in intervalometer which allows me to take photos at set intervals. If your camera doesn't have this functionality then you might be able to get a cable remote which will do it.

Back