Timelapse Tuesday

Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
So, last year I set myself a challenge of creating and posting, 1 video each week.

A few months back, I decided in 2018 I'd up that to 2 a week. One of which being a short timelapse every Tuesday. I started shooting some timelapse for this year back in October, but then by mid November I'd stopped (holiday, birthday, Christmas etc).

Here is my first Timelapse Tuesday

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ajw1IJ8v0&t=1s

Hopefully I can keep this going for the year! I have a list of 48 ideas so far - I now just need to find the time.

Great stuff. However are the first 15 seconds rather soft and randomly focused or is it me?

Have 'watched' thread for further offerings

at the 8 second mark, that was intentional. The timelapse for that part was all in focus, but I added a blur in post so the focus was on the church, then switched to the sculpture. I cut it short at around the 13 second mark, then use the remaining of the clip at around 18 seconds which is all in focus.

Good stuff and interesting project the weekly time lapse.
I do a good deals of TL myself, great fun!

Is some of this hyperlapse from the drone too?
I just downloaded the Sony Timelapse app and intend to try doing a few more serious attempts (RX100V)

The Sony Time Lapse App is good. Certainly on a par with the dedicated time lapse cameras that I have. Using it on my A6000 I do use a external battery pack for long projects.

Back