Timelapses and Hyperlapses in London

Great work justin, I can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into that especially the hyper lapse sequences.

Wow!!!

Amazing. Great colours too. Where were the fountains at 4.04? Loved the last part with the silhouette of City, fantastic.

Never done time-lapse but think i need to!!!

Wow!!!

Amazing. Great colours too. Where were the fountains at 4.04? Loved the last part with the silhouette of City, fantastic.

Never done time-lapse but think i need to!!!

That's the Italian Gardens in Kensington gardens at the Bayswater road end of the Serpentine.

Great work justin, I can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into that especially the hyper lapse sequences.
Thank you,
you are right, hyperlapses take an enormous amount of time.
I have been recently experimenting doing them with a drone, flying very low and very slow. It is much easier, but sadly it is allowed only in few places

Thank you,
you are right, hyperlapses take an enormous amount of time.
I have been recently experimenting doing them with a drone, flying very low and very slow. It is much easier, but sadly it is allowed only in few places
I can't wait to see your next project.

Very good stuff, and as has been said, must have taken a long time to accumulate the footage. Well done. :)

One thing though, and it's not just your video, but I find when normal video is inserted into time-lapses it puts a brake on the flow of the whole thing for me.

Great video and I am sure there were many hours editing this
Thank you Tyson,
to be honest I find editing this sort of video very entertaining and I go quite fast. I consider them as the fun part of my work.
What is much harder work for me is doing the tutorial videos, especially because I am not a native English speaker, as some of you might have guessed :).
But I get good rewards in terms of interaction with users

Back