Daily Timmy's 365 - Well that's that then.

Timmy your Micro Macro work is incredible now - you've done so well (y)

Lovely to see Mavis again and Pigs in Blankets made me LOL

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments.

I had a meeting with the docs yesterday. They say I'm just about ready to head back out into civilised society. They say I need to be careful though (I'm not fully cured yet) but if I finish the program, I can be trusted on my own outside of the crazy corner. So here goes...

363/365/2013 - Golfo
by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

364/365/2013 - Life finds a way...

365/365/2013 - Done

Thanks everyone for your help and support. It was tough gong in places (very tough), but with your help, I stuck with it. You be pleased to know the project did it's job. I'm now as keen as ever to get more shots so, even though I didn't get to do all I wanted to with this project (I seemed to have stumbled across macro stuff and stuck with it for much longer than intended) I will consider this whole affair worthwhile.

For those just starting a 365 or thinking of doing so, I heartily encourage it. Just remember not to be too strict; bend the rules (hell, even break them) where needed, and just do what you enjoy.

Thanks again. I still have to check back in from time to time so they can monitor my progress, so I'll catch up with you all at some point!. Congratulations to all those who have managed to get a pass out of the crazy corner too ;)

Tim

Last edited:
Congrats on making it through Tim. Love all your macro shots, where do you find all the bugs and stuff?

Thanks Phil. Pretty much all the bugs were taken in my back garden (there are a few exceptions). In summer I just would do a quick tour of the surrounding hedges and that's where I found the majority of flies, bees, wasps etc. In autumn time they were becoming a bit scarce, so I had to look for smaller targets (much smaller as it turned out). Thankfully I'd invested in a new macro lens so could now get up to 5x magnification. Most of the bugs in the last quarter of the year I found under fallen leaves.

Last edited:
Lovely shot Tim simple and elegant.

Huge congratulations and I totally agree, couldn't possibly have gotten through it with out you lot in here. Happy New Year.

Big congrats on completing the challenge matey - have loved following your work through and those Macro pictures despite making me very envious have wow'd me more and more each time.. lol

Back