to buy or not to buy

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi to Everyone :)
I have quick quetion:) Is it worth tp get Nikon d40 kit ( including 18-55mm lens ) for 220quid? brand new, not used...
At the moment I'm using Fuji 6500d...I know its not a proper dSLR but I like to play with its manual options while shooting some photos.Im new in digital photography as I'm get used to good old SLR ;) So is it worth to get this Nikon? or maybe i should wait like 2-3months and get a Canon 40d with some lenses...( I know it would be like 1000quid but thats fine:) )I would like to stay with one body for a longer time and get some lenses for it then change body here and then;)
Thx for suggestions:)

The D40 is a good entry D-SLR, but from what you say, if you can afford a 40D in a few months then you may as well save up for that. No point buying twice :)

There is a big price gap between the two but the way I look at it is, why buy a D40 now to buy a 40D in a few months?

the best suggestion is pop into a camera shop and try having a play with both, if the d40 is similar to the 400d then there is a noticable difference in weight and feel. if you have small hands you may prefer the nikon, or if you have large hands you may find the canon better.

It's me again :) had a car crash last night so I'm short on money now :) and wont be able to afford 40d soon....dammit :) could U guys suggest any other dSLR for max 400-500quid?? I would prefere to buy seperately body and lenses( not the kit) i dont mind used ones :) is saw used 400d body for not so much...somewhere ;) anyway...Im asking for your help :)
Thanks a lot :)

will look on them as well ;) found Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi Digital Camera with EF-S 18-55mm Lens for 358quid on ebay (plus 21q for delivery) is it worth it ? :)

Someone posted elsewhere about getting a 400d from tesco direct. with cashback and triple points it was a bargain apparently.

Back