To Hot a Hot Rod

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken from the Classic/custom show today in our area, well over a thousand cars/bikes on display.

Constructive criticism and comments welcomed.

Best regards Paul

I like it ..unusual but add a bit of contrast and it will stand out a bit more apart from that its a good un

Thank you very much for your reply to this thread, there re loads of images like this, and i was spoiled for choice as to what shots to take.
I will alter the contrast and see how it looks, thanks for the advice.

Best regards Paul

I have looked and failed to find some interest in this shot, I like custom cars so the title did interest me.

People either side, bad composition, in my view although of course this is subjective. Image seems soft - just a snapshot.

Sorry but just looking at this shot shows me that there were much more interesting angles, without the distractions.

Thank you for giving your honest opinion, it is appreciated as i am still at the early learning stage of photography.

Same car, different angle.

Best regards Paul

I like them and I know how hard it is to get a shot with the people walking in shots so well done

Again, please don't take it wrong but it looks like you couldn't be arsed, no real effort gone into composing the shot, from the title it is about the car, from the image I am wondering why the guy on the left has his hoody around his shoulders and not tied round his waist !

Obviously there were people around and it would have been hard to capture the vehicle on its own, soooooooooooooooo, look at the front fendor, cloud relection, how about the louvres, maybe, moving back along the car there would have been a good shot from the little mirror ? Relection of the large headlight in the purple fendor ? I reckon some fun could have been had there ?

What I am trying to say is - if you can't get a clean shot, think different, get in close - if there are folk around go wide, capture the spirit of the event. To me this is neither.

I do hope this helps.

There were so many people about, and some of my images were as you say up close, but not on this particular one.
I left that for mainly the big yank jobs that have acres, and acres of chrome, i will be posting them soon.
Again thanks for the advice.

Best regards Paul

Last edited:
Back