Today’s amble

Nice reminder. Quite like the cow shot, although on the first 3 it looks like you've blown the whites? (might be this work monitor though)

Nice reminder. Quite like the cow shot, although on the first 3 it looks like you've blown the whites? (might be this work monitor though)

They have blown a bit I am afraid, or it could be whilst converting to jpg, will go back to the raws and have a look[emoji39] the sun was pretty full on as well[emoji15][emoji15][emoji106]

Last edited:
They have blown a bit I am afraid, or it could be whilst converting to jpg, will go back to the raws and have a look[emoji39] the sun was pretty full on as well[emoji15][emoji15][emoji106]
Thats ok, it's all good practice and you'll remember next time. What camera have you? Can you turn on the 'blinkies' (real name highlight alert) on the histogram so you can see a reminder when you taek the image?
http://www.peachpit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2064108&seqNum=10

Perfect exercise to get used to it, just get out and use it

I think the cow pic works with a crop as well. something like. You need to keep the barbed wire in
upload_2017-10-28_7-6-0.png

then would probably look brilliant in B&W, but I'm quite into that at the moment so could be biased.

Keep at it, there's some good stuff in those images. The one of your son is a great family memory

Back