Today at work

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I took my camera to work today, it was a good day!

** 4 PICTURES REMOVED **.

asu-2.jpg

My favourite picture in silhouette

Nikon D200
Nikon 18-200 f3.5/5.6 VR IF ED
ISO400; 20mm; 1/60s; f5.6; flash SB800 TTL

The visibility tonight was so good that you could see North Wales from PRESTON with not a cloud in the sky and the ground looking like the best map you've ever seen.

Last edited:
Great set, especially #4 & 5 for me....:clap:

2 & 4 for me, and of course the last, a unique capture that I'm sure you will treasure.

My only criticism - why woud anyone want to look at North Wales :thinking::exit:.........I'll get my coat

My only criticism - why woud anyone want to look at North Wales :thinking::exit:.........I'll get my coat

Well if you're only looking, and up in the air, at least North Wales Police won't nick you for speeding, having a fast/powerful car/bike or looking like you may possibly speed at some time in the future......

Nice set by the way, especially the silhouette.

Steve

I soooo want to learn to fly a helicopter! I've been nosing at the lessons at our local airport!

So envious right now :D

I soooo want to learn to fly a helicopter! I've been nosing at the lessons at our local airport!

So envious right now :D

All you need is £50000, lots of coordination and plenty of luck. Once you have a commercial license nobody will employ you because you wont have any experience and you cant get that without employment!

Well if you're only looking, and up in the air, at least North Wales Police won't nick you for speeding, having a fast/powerful car/bike or looking like you may possibly speed at some time in the future......

Nice set by the way, especially the silhouette.

Steve

When I did my advanced car course we spent many a day zooming around Wales (all in the name of training) they do seem to have rather a lot of them. Lancs also seem to have quite a few too. But the best way to avoid getting nicked for speeding is to slow down.

Last edited:
I clicked this because I was hoping to see somebody clowning around in an office or something. Anything to try and make me feel like MY job isn't the worst out there and it turns out that you, Sir, seem to have a pretty awesome job. Congrats. I hate you. :bat:

My favorite is the silhouette too.

Wow what an awesome job and good photos as well.

Wow what an awesome job and good photos as well.

I wish, unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) this isn't my job. I am a police officer at Blackpool and this was a well deserved day out with the air support unit. Had a fantastic flight out with them and would love to get a job their but the pilots are civilians.

Last edited:
But the best way to avoid getting nicked for speeding is to slow down. It seems to work for me ! ;)

Oh I quite agree, but you did know that in North Wales, under the new powers of "Brunstrom's Law", it's actually an offence to even think about enjoying yourself on the road, and you can be arrested for "having an offensive vehicle" (offensive to him that is....)

I really like number two and four, last one is nearly there.

I really like number two and four, last one is nearly there.

see post 13 unfortunately this isn't my day job. But its nice to do it once. I will certainly be applying next time it comes up but so will about a hundred other people!

Last edited:
Back