Today

Wow, amazing! Brilliant photos, all 3 of them.

(Apart from the watermark , ruins the image a little, its huge and bang on the subject that I most want to see crystal clearly...!)

Envy Envy ENVY !!

Thanks for sharing these great pics (y)

Atb
Cliff

great shots ....check out the pics on fighter control snowy T2's ....is that you in the last shot

I am sooooo jealous. ;) You get a company car like that AND able to take great photo's while out in it. (y)

As usual great inflight shots....sooooo jealous. Presuming it's Snowdonia?

Thanks one and all. These were just taken on the P+S while waiting to be cleared back to Valley a couple of days ago. The range is Snowdonia and with a bit of luck the first should make it onto the ITV Weather picture at some point this weekend - Chris, I was asked to submit a 16:9 ratio version so cropped out the coastline as suggested!

Cheesy

Great shots as ever cheesy (y) were these taken with the big camera or the pocket one?

Good pics ruined by the watermark:thumbsdown:

Having seen a few of cheesy's shots published I can see exactly why he puts a watermark on them and although to start with I found them a bit annoying I can honestly say it doesn't bother me anymore. What we have here is a very unique image which unscrupulous publications would happily pilfer on a global scale (a photo I took of a combat talon once ended up in a chinese newspaper - no idea if I got credited or not as I don't speak chinese but either way I didn't get paid or even asked for permission to use it). Now with that in mind why shouldn't he protect them?

Back