Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Roger_Robin_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

Chris_the_Coaltit_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

Lisa_the_Longtailtit_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

Gerald_the_bank_vole_by_MessiahKhan.jpg

:)

All nice shots MK :clap:, there's been a lot of ringed birds on here lately.

Super set as always MK and the robin is stunning. :clap:

I agree the Robin is a beauty-and in a lovely setting. The Coal Tit is a good capture though, I find them really difficult - worse than Wrens if anything for manic twitchiness.

I agree with the above, great shots Mk :clap: Must have been on a reserve or something to have more than 1 ringed bird? :shrug:

Nice collection, all very well captured

Great set. Robin for me (y)

well done MK great shots (y)

Definitely the Robin for me too(y)

Lovely collection of images MK ... (y) ... I'll go with the flow on the first I think ... :D

For some reason I am only getting the three birdies though ... :shrug:

:p

I agree the robin is brilliant but all are excellent
Pete

Thanks everyone. :)

All nice shots MK :clap:, there's been a lot of ringed birds on here lately.

Yeah, I tend to take these bird pics at the feeding station of my local wildlife reserve. Its a shame that so many of them are ringed as id prefer them without from a picture point of view, but I realise its important for conservation.

I agree the Robin is a beauty-and in a lovely setting. The Coal Tit is a good capture though, I find them really difficult - worse than Wrens if anything for manic twitchiness.

Thanks. The light really wasn't great for any of these, and especially not for the Coal Tit. But its one that ive tried to get for a while so im glad ive bagged it. Can only improve on it now, same with the Long Tail Tit. The birds didn't seem to impressed by my mealworms though. I tried luring them to my favourite tree with a generous handful of worms, but they seemed far more interested in the plain feed at the other side of the feeding station.

Keep pluggin'... I have about 3 or 4 Coal Tit shots but I've still to get one I'm entirely happy with.

You are always consistent MK - these are great.

Lovely images.
The Coal Tit still eludes me Im afraid, so Im dead jealous.
Nice shooting.

Back