Today's Drifting.

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Went upto santa pod today and took loads of photo's of the drifters in action.

Really happy with this shot as the green paint was really difficult to get right. I think the cone really adds to it aswell.

DSC_00052.jpg

Hey Dal,

Like the aspect ratio on this one....

Like the shot...think its great but i'm undecided on the cone...does give the car a sense of place though...

Great stuff!

I think the cone works well in this instance. The rest of the background is quite distracting though. I think you could lose the Corsa off the right hand side with a crop and it would be improved. I can see why you left that in, but there's enough of a smoke trail already to see where it came from.

i appreciate the background is distracting but the area was very small and there was knowhere else that i was allowed to stand that would of made the shots any better.

i like it and that nissan is soooooooooo lush!!!! me wants it

Nice shot, that's really captured the "drift" as the steering is on the opposite lock. (y)

do they do drifting on weekdays at santapod, oops just realised you posted it at 12.10 am
so you were there on sunday, i went to the japfest last oct and was lucky enough to get into the drifting area to photograph my son being drifted around the course, was a great day,
love your photo by the way and i think the cone adds to the effect aswell..

Yup, met up with Polo (pictured above) and a few others and went inside the arena for some shots. got some of a skyline drifting around a very nice promo girl aswell :D

will be at a few more of the drifting events this year.

I havent been out with any of them yet lol

Back