Today's Travels Around the Province of Alicante

Not happy with them? Why on earth not? :thinking:

Lovely set, me thinks! Great colours, nice light, good composition! You SHOULD be very pleased! :)

nice shots where abouts was number 2 taken looks like the outskirts of santa pola

I really like the Osborne bull - great sharpness and beautiful sky.

Liking the Toro.........

JOD.

Not happy with them? Why on earth not? :thinking:

Lovely set, me thinks! Great colours, nice light, good composition! You SHOULD be very pleased! :)

Thank you!

nice shots where abouts was number 2 taken looks like the outskirts of santa pola

That's in El Cabo de Las Huertas just to the north of Alicante.

I really like the Osborne bull - great sharpness and beautiful sky.

Thank you!
Liking the Toro.........

JOD.

Cheers!
nO 2 IS A BEAUT. LOVELY LIGHT

It was a lovely evening :)

looking at this pics then looking out the conservatory window i can see why my old man spends most of the year there

Thank you. I think part of my frustration with the set is that I have totally lost the sky in the 2nd and 5th shots and I don't have the technical knowledge or skills to have done anything about it. Sometimes I see an image in my mind and the viewfinder, but then I am disappointed with the end result. That sky is totally blown in 5 and is almost non-existent in 2 and it disappoints me.

Image 4 is great......
Tried to get a similar photo whilst travelling round Spain last year. Best attempt in the end was my missus just snapping out of the crappy hire car window

Image 4 is great......
Tried to get a similar photo whilst travelling round Spain last year. Best attempt in the end was my missus just snapping out of the crappy hire car window

Thank you, I have a soft spot for the Toros de Osborne!

Back