Tokina AT-X Pro 17mm f3.5 Lens Hood

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Long shot I know but does anyone know where I might pick up a replacement lens hood for the Tokina 17mm, Cheers.

Thanks Winslowe but I had already tried that and no luck as none of the hoods that came up was for a Tokina 17mm f3.5.

Thanks Winslowe but I had already tried that and no luck as none of the hoods that came up was for a Tokina 17mm f3.5.
One of these days someone is going to come up with an intelligent search engine! (But I'm not holding my breath.)

I got lucky, and found one fairly cheap on E-bay. I believe it's the same hood that my Tokina 20-35 AT-X Pro lens uses. Looking at E-bay now, and there are a few listed (Tokina BH-773), at decent prices.

Long shot I know but does anyone know where I might pick up a replacement lens hood for the Tokina 17mm, Cheers.

I got lucky, and found one fairly cheap on E-bay. I believe it's the same hood that my Tokina 20-35 AT-X Pro lens uses. Looking at E-bay now, and there are a few listed (Tokina BH-773), at decent prices. What do you think of that lens?

Tokina 17mm prime.JPG

Back