Tokyo, Japan - Nightscape

That's very nice Stu, liking that shot very much.(y)

George.

Well if this is what the first one looks like, we'll be in for a real treat :D

Nice shot, what equipment was used for it? I plan to see tokyo at some point.however, another trip back to nyc has to come first.

Lovely image, you get Tokyo Tower, Skytree, and Haneda in the background. Was it from the top of Roppongi Hills? The angle looks like it, but I wondered if there were other good locations. The images the other way (over toward Fuji-san at sunset) are also really nice if you get a good day. Must be damn cold up there when it's dark at this time of year!

As has been said, wowsy (y)

Nice shot, what equipment was used for it? I plan to see tokyo at some point.however, another trip back to nyc has to come first.

Just a D610 & 24-70mm, Tripods are not allowed

Lovely image, you get Tokyo Tower, Skytree, and Haneda in the background. Was it from the top of Roppongi Hills? The angle looks like it, but I wondered if there were other good locations. The images the other way (over toward Fuji-san at sunset) are also really nice if you get a good day. Must be damn cold up there when it's dark at this time of year!

Yes bud taken from Roppongi Hills Rooftop, It was so damn cold... it was a spur of the moment i literally only had a jumper on so everything taken while on the roof top was rushed before i froze to death.

Back