weekly TomD13’s 52 challenge (2020) - Week 25: Snappers Choice

A very nice catch up, all hood particularly like colour Tom.
Thanks Clive! I am pleased with how that turned out :)

Great take on small - and a good catch up.
Thank you!!

Nice catch up Tom, good take on small.
Thank you, it's either a small piano or a giant hand!!

Great catch up, liquid and small my favourites.
I love how liquid came out considering it was an accidental shot! Thank you :)

Nice catch up - your colourful shot is the stand-out of this set. I love how the reflections bring out the textures of the table.
Thank you so much, very pleased with it :)

Week 25: Snappers Choice
I have lived locally for the past 20 years, driven past countless times, but this was my first visit to Halnaker Windmill near Chichester in West Sussex. The grade 2 listed windmill has recently been restored, shame about the black fence they have erected to protect it (it never used to have a fence, so other's photos are less interrupted!). Unfortunately the wrong time to be taking pictures in the heat of the day, I'll probably pop back one morning or evening.

TP52(20) - 25 - Snappers Choice 1
by Tom Dimmock, on Flickr

TP52(20) - 25 - Snappers Choice 2

TP52(20) - 25 - Snappers Choice 3

TP52(20) - 25 - Snappers Choice 4

TP52(20) - 25 - Snappers Choice 5

First and third photos look the best to me. The first (even though it's in the heat of day) has a lovely blue sky with interspersed clouds.

First and third photos look the best to me. The first (even though it's in the heat of day) has a lovely blue sky with interspersed clouds.
Thank you - I wasn’t keen on the last one, for some reason I was playing with another idea and forgot to set my aperture back to F/11, so it’s a little overexposed!

Nice - No4 for me - the wider context gives it an edge.

The first one is very clean and striking but the fourth one is my favourite as it all comes together nicely and the path leads your eye.

I prefer the black and white version too. It has more texture in the sky.

Not to far from me, I think I have a few with it in the distance. You have a nice sky with clouds to give it interest, I don't find the fence too distracting either

2&4 for me Tom.
Lovely looking summer image (#4)

Back