Tonemapped Audi R8

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
This was taken almost a year ago. How time flies. I had a bit of a play with the raw file through photomatix.

4230031079_c5b97335d3_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thats both a nice motor and capture.

Stunning car, stupid money. It's like a TT in crack, and yes - it is absolutely stunning. Trouble is, I could get a MINT LAMBO or Fezza for the same price, and side by side, the Italian bad boys outshine it in every way. I feel the same way about Aston's...I hate "understated" cars. If you spend £100K +, you need something that looks like a spaceship which requires both shades and ear muffs to avoid overloading your senses! :D

Anyway, your photo...LOVE IT :)

Gary.

I hate "understated" cars. If you spend £100K +, you need something that looks like a spaceship which requires both shades and ear muffs to avoid overloading your senses! :D

Gary.

Sounds like the worst sort of wealthy Chav loving his Bling :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nice shot of a VERY nice car - much more tasteful than shell-suit loving EG would have :D

DD

I would sell my mother for one. Any takers? 50 something, looks good for her age.

Stunning car, stupid money. It's like a TT in crack, and yes - it is absolutely stunning. Trouble is, I could get a MINT LAMBO or Fezza for the same price, and side by side, the Italian bad boys outshine it in every way. I feel the same way about Aston's...I hate "understated" cars. If you spend £100K +, you need something that looks like a spaceship which requires both shades and ear muffs to avoid overloading your senses! :D

Gary.

I agree. I would much prefer the RS6(y)

Thanks for the comments....very funny:LOL:

Gary.

It's an Audi so, that's £100K , but if sir wants a steering wheel then that's an optional extra, what you want seats as well, OK I'll tick that in the extras list too, OH you want it painted ............ and so on.

Had the pleasure of thrashing the backsides off Astons and Ferarris last year and I have to be honest. As a drivers car and the ability to thrash all I liked, I'd take a Ferarri or even a Lambo any day of the week. However given speedbumps, cameras and it just being too obvious I'd settle for the Aston. Understated enough to drive every day and civilised enough not to cripple you within the hour. :)

I'll have an Aston if anyone is handing them out? :)

Back