Tony Kuyper's TK Actions Panel for Photoshop

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any contact with Tony Kuyper? I ordered his Photoshop TK Actions from his website whilst they were on Black Friday discount (ordered on the 26th November). The order process did not ask for any of my details and I paid via Paypal (so assumed he would get my email address, etc. from there and send me a download link).

Anyway...to date I have received no instructions as to how to download the panels. i have emailed him a couple of times (using his Paypal email address and the contact from on his website) but have had zero response. I am not worried...it was only ~£14 and I am covered through Paypal, but really want to try out his software!

May have to resort to Facebook contact or something. Any ideas anyone?

I've emailed him once or twice via his website and had a reply fairly quickly. Maybe he's on holiday or maybe he did sent you the links and had replied to your emails but they are going to spam.

Have you checked spam folders.

I've never had a problem getting the download links sent through after purchase or upgrade. They are usually sent immediately after payment is sent.

Last edited:
Thanks Elliott - I have checked my Spam folders, etc. but no sign of anything from Tony. I will hang on a few more days as you may be correct in that he could be on holiday or out and about with his camera. Cheers.

Same as Ecoleman, never had any problems with getting replies or downloads from Tony. I downloaded the new V6 panel on "Black Friday" and they were there as soon as I clicked on the button.

Thanks guys - I have just tried to contact him again via Facebook messenger, but it pointed me back to his website contact form. So I have filled that in again.......

Mike - what happened when you purchased the panel - I clicked on the button, etc. and it went to Paypal which all went through OK, but at no point did anything ask me for my details, email address, etc. I assumed he got that from Paypal ?

Thanks guys - I have just tried to contact him again via Facebook messenger, but it pointed me back to his website contact form. So I have filled that in again.......

Mike - what happened when you purchased the panel - I clicked on the button, etc. and it went to Paypal which all went through OK, but at no point did anything ask me for my details, email address, etc. I assumed he got that from Paypal ?

Do you have more than one email address added to Paypal?
Maybe an old one that you don't use anymore.

Just had contact from Tony - he has sent/resent the links to my email address, but still nothing has come through. Reckons it may be some sort of email filter issue. Anyway - I have asked him to send them straight to my gmail account, rather than through my domain host (which is forwarded to gmail). Fingers crossed :)

Any further forward yet Richard?

Mike - I have given up on this. I have not heard anything back from Tony since my last post. I think the issue is GMail. I know they have pretty stringent mail rules/configuration (I know because it took me a while to sort out my other websites). He uses a site called 'e-junkie' to fulfil his orders, which I have read of a few issues with GMail. So we are at a stalemate as Tony says (and *maybe* rightly so) that it is an issue at my end, where I think it is up to him/e-junkie to sort it out. We have both spent a fair while attempting to solve this, and I really cant be bothered any more. I am not going to ask him for a refund (it was only £14), just got better things to do (plus he reckons he has been 'scammed' this way before, so I think there is an element of dis-trust) - he can have an Xmas drink on me ! Tony did offer to refund and then let me purchase again using a different email address as a solution, but that means re-configuring Paypal, etc. and I just CBA as the same thing might happen again. Just means I cant use his software, but there are others available, etc.

I used GMail for my purchase Richard so not sure if that's the problem.

Back