Daily Tony's 366 challange Day 31

Name
Tony Jarvis
Edit My Images
Yes
Well here is my go at this, but each photo will be taken using my new Nikon J1, and due too me dropping my D3. :-( when I fell.
I will carry my camera each day to snap something that is going on in my day, most will be random shots.

So here is my first photo of the year...
DAY 1.
What am I doing up this early on New years day............

DSC_0222.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might have been tempted to crop the dashboard out :thinking:
certainly gives a sense of direction, good luck with your challenge (y)

Hi thanks for the replies, I did think about getting rid of the dash, but I thought it would take away something !

Well here is the second days photo :thinking:, as I have had to work :nono: these will be of work related shots.......:puke:
So while at work there not much to photography:shake:, so I thought I post a snap of the job I was doing on New years day :shake:.

Day 2
So what do I say about it ?????
Out with the old in with the new :shrug:
DSC_0288.jpg

Great start to your 365 mate. I know how you felt about working with the buses, i was repairing the stations nye after vandals broke into becton.

Well here is day 3 of 366, Well this was the last of my 4 days on at work :puke: Now my 4 days of rest :runaway:

Every night when I have finished work I have looked up....... :cool:
So Day 3 is my shot I have seen every day so far

All this from my Nikon J1 & 30mm-110mm lens

MOON........
DSC_0383.jpg

Day 4 and still going :clap: I went out for a quick but cold :eek: walk along Shoeburyness Gunners Park with the camera.

So here is my day 4 photo......

End of the line.......
DSC_0404.jpg

I love the depth of field in that, but I wish the post could be more central? It's just slightly out at the moment..(Or it looks it to my eyes, anyway!)

Allfalld0wn its was taken on an old jetty that was used to bring in the ammo along the tracks. Everying on there is not Straight.......

Well today not much was done because my son was ill.....

So day 5 is one of the most important people too me....

Shut eyes........
DSC_0433.jpg

Well I was out and about tonight with the Nikon J1 and came across sold old aircraft ex Ex Royal Australian Air Force Hawker Siddeley HS-748, so a few pictures taken.
So here is my bit of history for Day 6 from the late 60's now left to waste away......

DSC_0494.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Penguin he not been too well, so thought it should be his day.....

Michael23 its a stunning little bit of kit and what made it better was it price at best buy......
As I have damaged my D3 before xmas I had to have something over xmas so this was it....

Thank you Matt hope you like what else I find as the year passes.
So here is Day 7 shot....
Well had the camera out today and took a few shots, but it all comes back to this tonight....

Late night working...........
DSC_0598.jpg

Well Day 8 is here and still going strong :clap: My 4 days back at work so my pic of the day is.........

Old Route Master getting a new lease of life.........
DSC_0622.jpg

Day 9 and I am seeing how far I can push my Nikon J1 not only in low light but how close you can get with the lenses.

So day 9 Long Forgot change........
DSC_0674.jpg

I love the old route masters (y) a brilliant old girl that I remember from trips to London as a child :D

I like the idea of the change image but would like to have seen a small amount of more light on the coins (y)

Matt

Well day 10 is here and I have nothing apart from being late for work.............
So a up pace drive to work :nono: :thinking: .... and one quick shot. :puke:

Day 10 .....LATE :(

DSC_0742.jpg

Evilonion now thats an idea........

Now for the end of the day......
What a nice end too day 12
DSC_0801.jpg

Wine Gums :love: I think they are the best sweet going (y) but they have to be eaten in a very specific order, I'm really starting to think I have OCD :thinking: and that's a really nice seascape (y) lovely pastel tones (y)

Matt

Well we all like our photography here (y) and all spend a bit on it from amateur too Pro :cautious: but today is the picture NO likes to pay for....:shake:

Day 13 : "Highway robbery" The photo we all hate..........

DSC_0822.jpg

Back