Wild Too close

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
When this happens, both of us get heart attack. This was an oldie. I was still learning about the art of pretending to be a bush. I didn't know where to place myself and frankly, wasn't sure what I was doing. But I was fairly successful at getting close to them. In this case, too close. So much so that I couldn't quite fit the whole animal in. Luckily I was awake enough to know to rotate the camera.

hareportrait.jpg

No problem own the framing in my opinion Des - I've no real desire to see a Hares backside!

More importantly, the light angle as good enough to light up the important eye putting some life into the shot

Mike

That looks good,we all tend to think we need to see the whole of the animal but as your photo shows ,no we don't.

Fantastic photo, framing looks fine to me.

I think its a very good shot indeed. Its difficult to see Hares these days let alone getting a nice clear shot like this.

When they do this Des,and we both know they'll do it regularly if the onlooker ie tog does his bit,then to me very simply portrait the flip of camera is an essential skill. Then comes the FP dance. I can't now make images of hare just in the landscape mode I have to have the other stuff active .

Des I find framing them this close the hardest thing, You have made the best of a given situation but yeah no butt kills it for me. I'm very aware I'm going against every other post in this which is kinda fun, it's my honest answer. Too close it is;)

stu

Back