Too much photoshop ?

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I was out with the relies in Knutsford today and I took a picture of a church as I was walking past. I decided to remove the rubbish bin (I hate bins) and then thought I would have a play.

See what you think (I was only having a mess ! :))

Before

knutsford_before.jpg

and after....

knutsford_after.jpg

Last edited:
I think you have shut the gates very well indeed!!! (y)

All that time with the clone tool, yet you could not be bothered to straighten the image :LOL:

I actually think you done a good job, and the closed gate are a big improvement.

Thanks, I'm having a real laugh with the clone tool.

As for straightening, my problem there is that every horizontal bit is at a different angle :) .... The grass is virtually straight but the steps are out in different directions ! I couldn't decide which bit to make straight :bonk:

I sure it would have been to close the gates when your on location? :p

Good job at removing those pesky bins, oh, and it looks straight enough to me...all over.

EDIT: 400th Post!

Last edited:
I need to start useing the clone tool if that is what you have used! I always want to get rid of people! Not in general - just when they get in the shot!

great use of the clone tool good job,(y) but for me with the gate closed it creates a stopper, think I would have opened the gate, allowing entrance, then you wouldnt have had the problem JMO on the original you have a sort of lead in all be it one side which to me is better as its natural to have one side open,and creates a lead in still prefer both open though

Edit can you open the gate with PP

Last edited:
Great stuff, well done!

I prefer it with the gates open and don't think it needs straightening

Thanks, I actually moved nearer and got the shot minus the gates. I just did this as a photoshop practice/bit of fun. I really think the clone tool is great though! :woot:

the comps fine (y) just would have opened the gate have some more fun and open them :D clone tools a good friend to me to :LOL:

Last edited:
Good bit of PP really good job. I think the gate open works better.

Back