Too saxy for his shirt

Good colours - great detail picked up on the saxophone.

Negative - His back, and the background (not clear enough to see what it is to 'place' him, but too noticable that I'm trying to guess what it is rather than looking at the busker).

Overall - good job. (y)

2nd image (crop) is much better, and has already been said, lovely detail, and nice and sharp too (y)

deffinately the uncropped one.

so there's legs / feet / shopping bags in it - I can see what they are and it places the busker on the street.

and I'm glad you did still have his back.

:clap:

Those 'things' on his face and neck, hope they dont develop into something nasty!

someone had to say it ;)

Why did they ? FFS are we scrutinising how people look now ? i couldn't care less if someone looks like the elephant man, if a photo is good and creative, that's all that should matter !

Why did they ? FFS are we scrutinising how people look now ? i couldn't care less if someone looks like the elephant man, if a photo is good and creative, that's all that should matter !

I think you need to check out what the term I used means! it doesn't mean "someone HAD to say it" it means, it doesn't need to be said but someone will be unsubtle enough to state what we all can see and doesn't need to be said.

I think you need to check out what the term I used means! it doesn't mean "someone HAD to say it" it means, it doesn't need to be said but someone will be unsubtle enough to state what we all can see and doesn't need to be said.

Ok fair enough, my mistake, i never read it like that :bonk: my apologies to you Snigg.

Back