Took me two days to notice...

:thinking:

Yes...... but I choose to keep it a secret.

Andy

Actually no I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about.

hmph.gif

Over 3500 posts? :)

...or you left the lens cap on? :naughty:

Do you mean us F&C folk have moved back up the pecking order?

The subforum's moved!

I leave the tab open for 2 minutes and that's too long haha!

Last edited:
Close Nick - actually, it's moved up *and* no longer F+C, some time day before yesterday I think. Not sure why, it'll be Talk Computing next, Talk Competitions...

you have a film sharing forum, if there is any moaning about it, it will go away again.

Oh ffs - chill out will you?

you have a film sharing forum, if there is any moaning about it, it will go away again.

Now THAT i hadn't noticed :woot::woot::woot:

Wish I'd taken something decent recently so I could get the first post in there :LOL:

Jeez - I friggin' give up!

TBH, I do feel this forums got too many sections, There are so many parts of it that I've probably only visited half of them and there are some great sections that I know are out there, but I'm dammed if I can find them!

The MTB forum I inhabit only has 3 sections, bikes off topic and classifieds, how simple is that? Oh and it doesn't have the annoying wait 30 seconds to research when you realise you've spelt something wrong!:bang:

TBH, I do feel this forums got too many sections, There are so many parts of it that I've probably only visited half of them and there are some great sections that I know are out there, but I'm dammed if I can find them!

The MTB forum I inhabit only has 3 sections, bikes off topic and classifieds, how simple is that? Oh and it doesn't have the annoying wait 30 seconds to research when you realise you've spelt something wrong!:bang:

STW is a lot simpler, isn't it... ;)

sections that I know are out there, but I'm dammed if I can find them!

The MTB forum I inhabit only has 3 sections, bikes off topic and classifieds, how simple is that?

Is that STW? Do you have the same user name?

Yup, although, even that has been made more complicated recently by now having a wanted and buying section in the classifieds! Dreadful it is!

To be honest, I stopped being a regular back when it changed from the old red and brown colour scheme - back when the forum database was hacked :(

thats exactly the reason we dont like adding, its taken a long time to get the film section, but just use the bits you like, sometimes you might find other areas you like too!

Im curious now. Took you two days for what? :thinking: :p

Back