Top mantle.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Was brave enough to get a few shots of this guys hair at a boot fair today.
I wonder if he will ever realize he is knocking on a bit for that style.

IMG_5665-1.jpg

IMG_5664-2.jpg

Last edited:
Great positioning of the woman in the background in #2.

Great candids (y)(y)but i don't see how he's too old for expressing himself:shrug::shrug:. If more of us did so the world would be a more colourful place.;)

Great candids (y)(y)but i don't see how he's too old for expressing himself:shrug::shrug:. If more of us did so the world would be a more colourful place.;)
You could be right there and if Inaredstripe sees that comment he will rebuke me also:D

You could be right there and if Inaredstripe sees that comment he will rebuke me also:D

Didn't mean to be overly critical and I know your comment was made tongue in cheek. I just think we are to ready to pidgeon hole folk and just because we are a certain age we should conform to some expected mode of dress or appearance. I dress now as I did in 1971 (see my signature and avatar for clues;)), and don't really care what people think. I am comfortable with how I look, as was the subject of your pics and good on him for that.

Lets face it if your guy didn't have the psychobilly hairdo, you would never have looked twice and a photo op would never have existed. Instead he did, it was and you got a few great pics.(y)(y)

OK, I'm off me soap box now. Hope you don't mind my comments.:shrug:

Brash,

I think I'm with Mal on this one.... a tad conservative. We do pigeon hole people and it'll always happen. Imagine if a copper turned up at your door with a pierced lip ring or Hugh Edwards appeared on News at Ten with dreadlocks...they'd be considered by most to be "out of place". I not saying that I judge character by appearance though...far from it.

Nice capture Mal.

Bob

OK, Bob we'll beg to differ but I know plenty of cops with piercings believe me. I accept what you say about Edwards but think Trevor McDonald would look fine in dreads:LOL:.

Still as said, the guy provided a great photo op.(y)

That woman in the second pic does NOT approve :D:D

I like it, good capture (y)

Back