Topaz support (or lack thereof)

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
No
Has anyone else had occasion to raise a support ticket for any Topaz software?

I have (or had) a problem with Remask and raised a ticket. Within twenty four hours I received a reply apologising that they were really busy and would reply asap. That was aver a fortnight ago and despite a reminder. I'm a bit miffed if truth be told. There was no delay taking my money when I paid for the licence.

Whilst I've normally had excellent responses from Topaz on the rare occasions that I've needed to contact them, I get the impression that there are not very many people working there, at least on customer support.
Maybe they are genuinely very busy, but after two weeks I would be inclined to send them another reminder.
There are some very good Topaz tutorials on YouTube - have you tried looking at any of those for help with your problem?
Although I use a number of Topaz products, I'm afraid that Remask is not one of them.

I sent them a reminder several days ago but I've not even received the courtesy of an ackonowledgement.

I have contacted Topaz on several occasions and they were always very prompt and helpful. I would try again.

Same here, always had a pretty quick response whenever I've needed help.

I've raised a couple of support tickets over the years and always had a prompt response.

Well I have yet to receive ant response to my reminder. Thet won't be getting a Christmas card this year.

Back